2. Adverb. to a significant degree ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Bigtime
1. pertaining to the highest level [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bigtime Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bigtime
Literary usage of Bigtime
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Muhammad Ali & Company by Thomas Hauser (1998)
""At one point, Bob Gutkowski was after me bigtime to become Director of Boxing for Madison Square Garden," Katz remembers. ..."
2. Seaville: A Blue Water Adventure by Richard Miller (2004)
"... you sure, well— I mean, you sure have a bigtime English accent." Laughing, she served the drink and sat down. "At least I haven't called anything a ..."
3. Advanced Demolition Legion: The ADL in Action by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"... slave trade and bigtime prostitution: ‘I wish I had time to tell you all I know, which goes to show that the traffic of Jewesses is almost worldwide. ..."
4. First Steps by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1995)
"... Jim Utah House Member 143 “Grandma Fat Lady Singing” (“Grandma”) 77, 113 writes about “bigtime fraud” 192 “Grandpa” home from the hospital 201 Green, ..."