¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Bikeway
1. a route for bikes [n -WAYS]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bikeway Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bikeway
Literary usage of Bikeway
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to the Champlain & Hudson River Valleys by Patricia Foulke, Robert Foulke (2003)
"Bicycling The Warren County bikeway links Lake George to Glens Falls, ... This bikeway provides cyclists with a scenic and historic route largely off-road. ..."
2. Road Travel Demand: Meeting the Challenge by (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope, OECD Staff, SourceOECD (Online service) (2002)
"Exclusive bikeway - Troisdorf, Germany The establishment of roads and cycle paths in Troisdorf City is a significant part of its municipal transport plan. ..."
3. Transportation Expressions (1996) by Richard Feldman (1998)
"... Bicycle Path (Bike Path): A bikeway physically separated from motorized vehicular traffic by an open space or barrier and either within the highway ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Michigan by Kevin Hillstrom (1998)
"... which developed a menu of cruises collectively known as the Backroads bikeway. These 10 tours, all of which have been posted with color-coded signs, ..."
5. Advanced Guide Canada's Atlantic Provinces by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2005)
"Here we go on again about the Confederation Trail, but it is the primary off-road route on the island, and an outstanding bikeway. From Tracadie in the east ..."
6. Hollywood & the Best of Los Angeles Alive!by Robert White, Phyllis White by Robert White, Phyllis White (2002)
"Pass through the fence - to the left is the Ballona Creek bikeway, and the Ballona Wetlands are across the creek; turn right along the levee beside the ..."