Definition of Bill clinton
1. Noun. 42nd President of the United States (1946-).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bill Clinton
Literary usage of Bill clinton
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The World and Yugoslavia's Wars by Richard Henry Ullman (1996)
"Selected Question Wording Table 6,2: Presidential Approval Questions (ABC/WP) Do you approve or disapprove of the way President bill clinton is handling the ..."
2. Should Barack Obama Be President? by W. Frederick Zimmerman (2006)
"bill clinton THINKS HE SHOULD RUN - JUST NOT IN '08. According to The New Yorker's David Remnick, bill clinton has been doing a bit of well-timed ..."
3. Heave 'Em Out: Phase Three by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"bill clinton Now, tell me where you are on this observation: “YOU PAY FOR BILL' S ... [QUOTING:] President bill clinton is using lawyers from the Justice ..."
4. Walk the Crooked Road with the Crooks by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED SINCE bill clinton TOOK OFFICE WHICH ARE OF INTEREST 1. July 30, 1992, Victor Razor, 52, Alaska, Nail financial Co-chairman of Clinton ..."