Definition of Board member
1. Noun. A member of a governing board.
Board Member Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Board Member Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Board Member
Literary usage of Board member
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Social Welfare Forum: Official Proceedings [of The] Annual Meeting by National Conference on Social Welfare, American Social Science Association (1921)
"... Can anything new be said at this time on a subject so old and so much as the one assigned to me—" The board member " ? I venture to translate its ;. ..."
2. General Explanation of Tax Legislation Enacted in 1998: Report of the Joint edited by William Roth, Bill Archer (2000)
"A private-life board member and the employee representative board member may be ... In addition, during their term as a board member, a private-life Board ..."
3. Preventing Teen Pregnancy: Coordinating Comunity Efforts edited by Christopher Shays (1999)
"Dr. Kristin A. Moore, board member, National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and executive director of Child Trends, Inc. And Pat Funderburk Ware, ..."
4. School Violence: Views of Students & the Community: Congressional Hearings edited by Michael Castle (2001)
"ANITA WHEELER, STUDENT, BALTIMORE SCHOOL board member, WESTERN HIGH SCHOOL, BALTIMORE, MARYLAND Ms. Wheeler. Hello, my name is Anita Wheeler. ..."
5. IRS Restructuring: Congressional Hearings edited by William V. Roth, Jr. (1999)
"While the deletion of the removal provision would mean that this board member could, in theory, continue to serve on the Board even after ceasing to be ..."