Definition of Bredes
1. brede [n] - See also: brede
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bredes
Literary usage of Bredes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Memoir of Margaret, Countess of Richmond and Derby by Charles Henry Cooper (1874)
"... of ij bredes. Item a fether bedd, a bolster and ij ... of iij bredes, on peyre of ij bredes and dim. and ij paire of course of ij bredes. ..."
2. Privy Purse Expenses of Elizabeth of York: Wardrobe Accounts of Edward the by Nicholas Harris Nicolas (1830)
"... off Holand clothe, of iiij bredes viij pair; of iij bredes xix pair and j shete ; off ij bredes ij pair; ... of busk of iij bredes ij pain Sylk j Ib. an ..."
3. Wills and Inventories from the Registers of the Commissary of Bury St by Samuel Tymms (1850)
"... of ij bredes and a hälfe, and oon paier of two bredes, ij pillowes of downe, ... of thre bredes, oon other fyne paier of ij bredes and a half, ..."
4. Works of the Camden Society by Royal Historical Society (Great Britain), Camden Society (Great Britain) (1850)
"... and oon paier of two bredes, ij pillowes of downe, and ij fyne pillow beres, ... of thre bredes, oon other fyne paier of ij bredes and a half, ..."
5. Sussex Archaeological Collections Relating to the History and Antiquities of by Sussex Archaeological Society (1902)
"... of iij bredes,46 wherof one paier of cam'icke. ... of ij bredes. Item Jfj ij paier and ij canvas ..."