Definition of Bruce lee
1. Noun. United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973).
Bruce Lee Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bruce Lee Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bruce Lee
Literary usage of Bruce lee
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Readers' Theater Grade 5 by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, Evan-Moor, Michael Ryall, Don Robison (2003)
"Enter bruce lee bruce lee i/vas an awe-inspiring figure who is still respected today for his hard work, dedication, and creativity. ..."
2. Seattle, Washington: A Photographic Portrait by Roger L. Johnson, Photographer, Roger L Johnson, Francesca Yates, Duncan Yates (2006)
"... bruce lee and Brandon Lee Graves, Lakeview Cemetery People come from all over the world to pay respects to the late martial arts great bruce lee, ..."
3. "The Words Came Down!": English Language Learners Read, Write, And Talk ...by Emelie Lowrey Parker, Tess Haysham Pardini by Emelie Lowrey Parker, Tess Haysham Pardini (2006)
"bruce lee is next and reads, "The car is fast." He looks up and asks, "Comments, questions, ... Emelie thanks them for the questions and reminds bruce lee, ..."
4. Hudson County Facts by Anthony Olszewski (2006)
"It's interesting to compare Don Nagle with bruce lee. bruce lee never competed in a tournament. It's not documented whether the film star ever was in a real ..."
5. California and Affirmative Action: Hearing Before the Committee on the by United States. (1999)
"... I was related to bruce lee. My classmates, black, white and Latino, didn't initially seem to believe that I wasn't, but after beating me up a couple of ..."