Definition of Bus terminal
1. Noun. A terminal that serves bus passengers.
Bus Terminal Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bus Terminal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bus Terminal
Literary usage of Bus terminal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guatemala by Carlos Soldevila (2000)
"... Antigua bus terminal Departures every hour, between Sam and 8pm To Chimaltenango Antigua bus station Five companies offer departures every hour, ..."
2. Thailand by Christopher Evans, Lindsey Evans (2005)
"Ekamai is the Eastern bus terminal, on Sukhumvit Road, ... Sai Tai Mai is the Southern bus terminal, ..."
3. Adventure Guide Honduras & The Bay Islands by Maria Fiallos (2006)
"How much is it to the Hedman Alas bus terminal? ... How much will it be to take us to the bus terminal? ..."
4. How to Trade With Korea: A Guide to Trade & Investment by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The Seoul Express bus terminal is the main bus depot for trips out of ... It is conven-iently served by the Express bus terminal Subway Station on Line 3. ..."
5. Adventure Guide to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands by Peter Krahenbul (2003)
"By Bus The modern bus terminal is just north of the airport. ... The airport is a few miles north of downtown, and the bus terminal is another mile or so ..."
6. Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei by Karl-Heinz Reger (1997)
"BUS: Express busses leave the bus terminal on the corner of Jl. Langgar and Jl. ... Taxis (to share) wait at the bus terminal and train station. ..."
7. Quebec by Francois Remillard (2003)
"The bus stops at the Aérogare Centre-ville (777 De Ijx Gauchetiere, comer University), and the bus terminal (505 Bold, de Maisonneuve 1st, ..."
8. Canada 2002 by Wayne C. Thompson (2003)
"... $11 one way and $19.75 return The bus stops at the train station (777 Rue de la Gauchetière), and the bus terminal (505 Blvd. de Maisonneuve Est, ..."