Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cadastrally Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cadastrally
Literary usage of Cadastrally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Madras (1908)
"... at the it-quest of their proprietors, been surveyed cadastrally by the department, and twenty-eight more, with an area of 3000 square miles, ..."
2. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). (1897)
"... preceding the lumberman, the miner, and the settler, has frequently to make explorations and surveys in districts that are subsequently cadastrally ..."
3. Supplementary Papers (1886)
"In some small portions surveyed in Bengal the 32-inch scale Lad tu be used, and when the whole of Bengal comes to 1« cadastrally surveyed the larger scale ..."
4. The Land Systems of British India: Being a Manual of the Land-tenures and of by Baden Henry Baden-Powell (1892)
"Preparations for the revision that then became due, began in 1875, and the estate was cadastrally surveyed. The produce of fields was ascertained by ..."
5. The Province of Burma: A Report Prepared on Behalf of the University of Chicago by Alleyne Ireland (1907)
"... maintain the annual survey and assessment in the cadastrally surveyed districts, including those in which no regular settlement has yet Deen introduced. ..."
6. Census of India, 1901 by India Census Commissioner, Sir Herbert Hope Risley (1902)
"In the areas which have been cadastrally surveyed, the difficulty was overcome by accepting the cadastral village as a village for census purposes, ..."
7. Recht und Sitte auf den verschiedenen wirtschaftlichen Kulturstufen by Richard Hildebrand (1896)
"419: „There are no village-boundaries in Assam except in the Kamrup district and other places cadastrally surveyed." Wood, .Journ. to the source of the ..."