Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Caille Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Caille
caille (current term)
Literary usage of Caille
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fraser's Magazine (1872)
"THE STORY OF THE PRETENDED DE caille. WHILE the .first, act of the Tichborne drama was still in progress before Lord Chief Justice Bovill, the Times, ..."
2. The Monthly Review by Ralph Griffiths (1777)
"... Abbe de la caille: 2. The |. un ml «I hi» voyage to the Cape of Good Hope: 3. ... »nd good man the Abbe de la caille, (who en- « i >mmon ..."
3. Fraser's Magazine by Thomas Carlyle (1872)
"THE STORY OF THE PRETENDED DE caille. WHILE the first, act of the Tichborne drama was still in progress before Lord Chief Justice Bovill, the Times, ..."
4. The Diplomatic Correspondence of the American Revolution: Being the Letters by Jared Sparks, United States Dept. of State (1830)
"In witness whereof we sign these presents, sealed with the seal of the consulate of '-peace, at Sale, the 1st of December, 1779. S. D'AUDIBERT caille. No. ..."
5. The Monthly Magazine by Richard Phillips, Benjamin Franklin Collection (Library of Congress) (1807)
"Since our account of Bedford was printed, we have found a document, which proves that the fite the caille belonged to the family of Snagg, ..."
6. The Revolutionary Diplomatic Correspondence of the United States by United States Dept. of State, Francis Wharton, John Bassett Moore (1889)
"Saló, or simply "to D'Audibert, Santigo &, Co.," which i« that of my house of commerce. I am, with the most profound respect, etc., ' caille. ..."