Definition of Calciferols
1. calciferol [n] - See also: calciferol
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Calciferols Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Calciferols
Literary usage of Calciferols
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Palæozoic Fossils by Geological Survey of Canada, Elkanah Billings, Joseph Frederick Whiteaves (1865)
"New Species of Fossils from the calciferols Formation, with Remarks on some others previously described. ..."
2. A Dictionary of the Fossils of Pennsylvania and Neighboring States Named in by J. Peter Lesley, Pennsylvania Board of Commissioners for the Second Geological Survey (1889)
"23; 25, surface of a slab showing the specimens as they occur on the rock for many square feet togther.—calciferols sandstone, II a, ..."
3. General Index to the Reports of Progress, 1863 to 1884 by Geological Survey of Canada, Donaldson Bogart Dowling (1900)
"St. Eustache, Que., calciferols exposed near, characteristic fossils of, (1863) p. 114. note on mineral spring in, ..."
4. Report of Progress by State Geologist (1874-1890, Pennsylvania (1889)
"23; 25, surface of a slab showing the specimens as they occur on the rock for many square feet togther.—calciferols sandstone, IIa ..."