Definition of Campesinos
1. campesino [n] - See also: campesino
Lexicographical Neighbors of Campesinos
Literary usage of Campesinos
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Mision Rural, Una Perspectiva Regional: Informe Final by Alfredo Correa (1998)
"Impulsar programas para los campesinos sobre gestión empresarial. Así mismo, organizar cooperativas y formas asociativas de trabajo entre los campesinos ..."
2. Regional Workshop, Needs and Priorities for Forestry and Agroforestry Policy by Marielos Alfaro (1994)
"Interventions are therefore required to: > Make land rights absolutely transparent to campesinos and communities and even to allow landless campesinos to ..."
3. El Salvador at War: An Oral History of Conflict from the 1979 Insurrection edited by Max G. Manwaring, Court Prisk (1995)
"The FPL, which at one time was dependent on the church for support, was organized and set up by the Jesuits. They founded organizations of campesinos called ..."
4. Fitful Peace: Human Rights and Reconciliation in Nicaragua Under the by Cynthia Arnson, David Holiday (1991)
"Given that not all of the demobilized are campesinos or seek to return to the land, the CIAV estimates that some 4500 to 6000 families are still in need.104 ..."
5. Defiant Again: Indigenous Peoples and Latin American Security by Donna Lee Van Cott (1998)
"In the period 1983-1986, thousands of Peruvian campesinos (peasant farmers) were ... campesinos in the highland areas controlled by the Shining Path were ..."