¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Candidal
1. candida [adj] - See also: candida
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Candidal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Candidal
Literary usage of Candidal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Control of Tobacco-Related Cancers and Other Diseases: Proceedings of an by Prakash C. Gupta, James E. Hamner, P. R. Murti (1992)
"In a study of 723 leukoplakias in different areas of India, 14% showed superimposed candidal hyphae (23); nodular leukoplakias showed the highest frequency ..."
2. Diabetes in America by Ronald Aubert (1996)
"candidal urinary tract infection due to Torulopsis glabrata is ... These data suggest a higher candidal infection prevalence in diabetes patients. ..."
3. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"In this investigation, the effect of cannabis smoking combined with methaqualone and tobacco on candidal prevalence, density and candidosis was examined in ..."
4. Bulletin by University of the State of New York (1902)
"... far as possible the effects of earth features on life conditions should be emphasized. The candidal*-'* preparation should include: (1) The study of one ..."
5. The Gentleman's Magazine (1857)
"... of the Siamese. form of Brahminism is found in Siam, under the direct patronage o king. At some period of imis life every Siamese becomes a candidal ..."
6. Bulletin by Geological Survey of Western Australia (1898)
"... quoique n'étant pas candidal, nous a fait voir un potager bien tenu, des légumes en abondance, pomme de terre, dite « la belle de Juillet », d'un grand ..."