Definition of Cape cod bay
1. Noun. The southern part of Massachusetts Bay.
Cape Cod Bay Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cape Cod Bay Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cape Cod Bay
Literary usage of Cape cod bay
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cape Cod and the Old Colony by Albert Perry Brigham (1920)
"As the retirement of the Buzzards Bay glacier left that region open, the waters from the waning cape cod bay glacier spilled across the base of the Cape and ..."
2. Purchase of the Cape Cod Canal by United States Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce (1917)
"Buzzards Bay and cape cod bay, Is of the most paramount importance. For the above cogent reasons, we therefore ask, that the Government purchase the Cape ..."
3. The Beginnings of New England: Or, The Puritan Theocracy in Its Relations to by John Fiske (1899)
"... but encountering perilous shoals and a stiff headwind they desisted and sought shelter in Cape Cod bay. On the llth they decided to find some place of ..."
4. The Dutch and Quaker Colonies in America by John Fiske (1899)
"L ' states America was part of the scheme, but it the Mayflower, intended for Delaware Bay, arrives in cape cod bay. was thought that the details of it had ..."