Definition of Cartoning
1. carton [v] - See also: carton
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cartoning Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cartoning
Literary usage of Cartoning
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Dictionary of Christian Antiquities by William Smith, Samuel Cheetham (1893)
"5, and cartoning. Capital*, quoted by Du Cange). Designated also by the titles of,—1. Apostólicas, applied to all bishop« (and their sees called " sedes ..."
2. All about Coffeeby William Harrison Ukers by William Harrison Ukers (1922)
"... 400 Smyser package-making and filling machine 401 Automatic coffee-packing machine 402 Complete coffee-cartoning outfit 403 Automatic coffee-weighing ..."
3. Biographia Dramatica: Or, A Companion to the Playhouse: Containing by David Erskine Baker, Isaac Reed, Stephen Jones (1812)
"A contemporary diurnal writer says, the acting of this piece " proved '* a tragi-comedy both in itself, *' and in the consequences, it oc- " cartoning the ..."
4. A Dictionary of Electrical Words, Terms and Phrases by Edwin James Houston (1903)
"The phrase, cartoning a lamp, would appear to be preferable to trimming a lamp. Triple-Carbon Arc Lamp.—(See Lamp, Arc, Triple-Carbon) Tripod Roof ..."
5. The Child Labor Bulletin by National Child Labor Committee (U.S.) (1914)
"A cartoning machine can do this much more quickly. Juvenile Jobs do not Train the Worker Since machines can do many.a child's job, it is evident that the ..."
6. Gardening (1905)
"From tlie cartoning World. markably beautiful basket, made up of orchids, orange blossoms and Adiantum ..."