Definition of Cellulites
1. cellulitis [n] - See also: cellulitis
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cellulites
Literary usage of Cellulites
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1902)
"... and orbital cellulites mainly secondary.* REMARKS. Presupposing that the tissues or "soils," as they are called, were as near alike as possible, ..."
2. Transactions of the American Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting by American Ophthalmological Society (1900)
"... and orbital cellulites mainly secondary (22). Remarks. Presupposing that the tissues or " soils ", as they are called, were as near alike as possible, ..."
3. The British and Foreign Medico-chirurgical Review, Or, Quarterly Journal of (1857)
"They first relate in detail two cases of peri-uterine inflammation, in which swellings, taken to be symptomatic of pelvic cellulites, had been recognised ..."
4. Transactions of the Obstetrical Society of London: Vol. I-XLIX, for the Year by Obstetrical Society of London (1878)
"... a paper on the subject, several speakers had said that he must have made an error of diagnosis, and mistaken a mass of pelvic cellulites for a fibroid. ..."