Definition of Chamaea fasciata
1. Noun. Small brown bird of California resembling a wren.
Chamaea Fasciata Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Chamaea Fasciata Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Chamaea Fasciata
Literary usage of Chamaea fasciata
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Birds of the Kotzebue Sound Region, Alaska by Joseph Grinnell (1900)
"K) (742, part) chamaea fasciata intermedia Grinnell. ... and east to include the San Francisco Bay region. ro (742, part) chamaea fasciata ..."
2. Handbook of Birds of the Western United States: Including the Great Plains by Florence Merriam Bailey (1921)
"CAPE VERDIN. Like flaviceps but smaller and lighter than Texas birds. 742a. chamaea fasciata henshawi ... chamaea fasciata rufula ..."
3. The Condorby Cooper Ornithological Society, Cooper Ornithological Club by Cooper Ornithological Society, Cooper Ornithological Club (1909)
"Amphispiza belli canescens, vii, 18. chamaea fasciata intermedia, ii, 86. Chordeiles virginianus hesperis, vii, 170. ..."
4. Check-list of North American Birds by American Ornithologists' Union (1910)
"RANGE.— Humid Transition Zone of Pacific coast of Oregon and northern California (from Columbia River to Humboldt Bay). . chamaea fasciata rufula RIDGWAY. ..."