Definition of Cliniques
1. clinique [n] - See also: clinique
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cliniques Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cliniques
Literary usage of Cliniques
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dictionary of Philosophy and Psychology: Including Many of the Principal by James Mark Baldwin (1905)
"Recherches cliniques et thérapeutiques sur l'épilepsie, l'hystérie et l'idiotie. Paris, 1894-99. Bradley, PH Some remarks on punishment. Int. J. of Ethics, ..."
2. The American Journal of Insanity by New York (State). State Lunatic Asylum (1906)
"... finally dying of broncho-pneumonia after an attack of influenza. WRD Relations cliniques de la cecite avec la paralysie generale et le ..."
3. The Dublin Journal of Medical Science (1888)
"... or slightly impregnated with copper, which I consider best adapted to sterilise hairs against the growth of trichophyton." Considerations cliniques sur ..."
4. The Medico-chirurgical Review by James Johnson, Henry James Johnson (1842)
"... as well as to the Physician-General of the Navy, under whose auspices and inspection they have been constructed. RECHERCHES cliniques SUR LE ..."