Definition of Clinton administration
1. Noun. The executive under President Clinton.
Clinton Administration Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Clinton Administration Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Clinton Administration
Literary usage of Clinton administration
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Justice for Victims of Terrorism Act: Congressional Hearing edited by Bill McCollum (2002)
"LINCOLN DIAZ-BALART, A REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS FROM THE STATE OF FLORIDA Your hearing comes at a time when the clinton administration has initiated an ..."
2. Sudan, Oil, and Human Rights by Jemera Rone (2003)
"clinton administration Policy on Sudan The clinton administration policy on Sudan evolved into a hardline policy of attempting to isolate that country as a ..."
3. Blunting the Sword: Budget Policy and the Future of Defense by Dennis S. Ippolito (1995)
"The clinton administration had previously admitted that complete outyear requests would not be available until late 1993 or early ..."
4. Ballistic Missile Defense Programs: Congressional Hearings edited by Strom Thurmond (2000)
"Clearly, the clinton administration's relaxed view of the threat and its ... It has become regrettably clear that the clinton administration cannot be ..."
5. Promoting U.S. Economic Relations With Africa: Report of an Independent Task by Peggy Dulany, Salih Booker, Frank Savage (1998)
"... the clinton administration submitted the second of five annual reports on the administration's Comprehensive Trade and Development Policy for Africa as ..."