Definition of Cocktail table
1. Noun. Low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served.
Cocktail Table Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cocktail Table Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cocktail Table
Literary usage of Cocktail table
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cancun, Cozumel and Riviera Maya Alive by Bruce Conord (2005)
"Each of the 31 suites is very large, with king-size beds, full couch, cocktail table, dining table with chairs and private balcony or patio facing the beach ..."
2. Kirmess Cook Book: A Collection of Well-tested Recipes from the Best by Christ Hospital of Jersey City (1906)
"GRAPEFRUIT COCKTAIL. Table Talk. Into a glass nearly filled with shaved ice put four tablespoonfuls of fruit juice, one tablespoonful of sugar syrup, ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Yucatan, Cancun and Cozumel by Bruce Concord, June Concord (2003)
"Rooms are very large, with king-size beds, couch, cocktail table, dining table with chairs and private balcony or patio facing the beach, complete with a ..."
4. Hackoff.com: An Historic Murder Mystery Set in the Internet Bubble and Rubble by Tom Evslin (2006)
"She puts her hand roughly over his on the cocktail table. "Do you want to come up to my room?" she asks, looking him in the eye. ..."