Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Codirection Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Codirection
Literary usage of Codirection
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1911)
"... seeks codirection with publishing house; has several good propositions te make; thorough knowledge mo-iern and classic languages; highest references. ..."
2. The Register of the Privy Council of Scotland by Scotland Privy Council (1901)
"... treat! ane fang and none challenges thame for anie crymes," they crave m?nt ?f codirection as to their disposal. The Lords ordain them " to putt the Act ..."
3. An Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Attraction by Francis Alexander Tarleton (1899)
"If Jfi be the attraction of the plate at an extremity of the axis major, we find, by a similar process, that JCi is codirection al with the axis major, ..."
4. Ensuring an Infectious Disease Workforce: Education and Training Needs for by Stacey Knobler (2006)
"This is a consortium with over 30 members, including codirection by faculty members from both medical schools in Nebraska. It is supported by CDC and HRSA ..."
5. Bureau Publication ...: No. 1-4 by United States Children's Bureau (1919)
"... section eleven of said chapter, being codirection three thousand and seventy-one, the following new section, namely : Sir. 3071 A. SKC. 11A. ..."