Definition of College girl
1. Noun. A female student at a coeducational college or university.
College Girl Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: College Girl Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of College Girl
Literary usage of College girl
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Popular Science Monthly (1904)
"The college girl who is chairman of the dramatic association, or the ncn-college girl who is chairman of the entertainment committee in church, alike suffer ..."
2. The Souvenir of Western Women by Mary Osborn Douthit (1905)
"The college girl By EVA EMERY DYE, Oregon City Or. What becomes of the college girl, The girl of cap and gown? Does she sit apart, aloft, alone, ..."
3. Education by Project Innovation (Organization) (1902)
"Diminishes them because the majority of men do not come, up • to a college girl's ideal." " A college girl is thrown in with few men who have had equal ..."
4. The American Girl at College by Lida Rose McCabe (1893)
"It is not confined to the college girl alone, but embraces nearly all classes of modern, ... The social privileges of the college girl, however considered, ..."
5. Women and Work: The Economic Value of College Training by Helen Marie Bennett (1917)
"For the college girl is not so much interested in the world at large as she is in the college, not so eager over the problem of the economic situation as ..."
6. The Bookman (1900)
"It is plain to be seen that Miss Daskam is a Smith College "girl," and a very enthusiastic one. Life as it is seen in Smith College Stories is a very small ..."