Definition of Concepti
1. conceptus [n] - See also: conceptus
Medical Definition of Concepti
1. Plural of conceptus. (05 Mar 2000)
Lexicographical Neighbors of Concepti
Literary usage of Concepti
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Commentaries of Gaius and Rules of Ulpian by Gaius, Domitius Ulpianus (1885)
"concepti et oblati poena ex lege xn tabula- rum tripli est: quae similiter a Praetore servatur. (192.) Prohibiti actio quadrupli est ex edicto Praetoris ..."
2. The Institutes of Justinian: With English Introduction, Translation, and Notes by Justinian, Thomas Collett Sandars (1878)
"i- actiones, id est concepti et oblati et furti prohibit! nee non furti non ... But these actions, concepti, oblati,, furti prohibiti, and furti non ..."
3. A Manual of Civil Law; Or, Examination in the Institutes of Justinian: Being by Patrick Cumin (1854)
"Thenceforth the action furti concepti alone remained, for which the penalty was the ... Q. Did the civil actions furti concepti and oblati, ..."