Definition of Condie
1. cundy [n -S] - See also: cundy
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Condie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Condie
Literary usage of Condie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Historical Account of the Senators of the College of Justice: From Its by George Brunton, David Haig (1832)
"JOHN SPENS OF condie, KING'S ADVOCATE, SON of John Spens of condie,1 was one of the ... Knox also uniformly speaks of Spens of condie in a tone of respect ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1865)
"... condie, MD THE evidence which has been accumulated in proof of the complete protection against the ..."
3. The Journal of Jurisprudence by Law Library Microform Consortium (1870)
"... WS,) died at Edinburgh, February 5. JOHN BISSET, Esq., SSC (1823), died at Ormiston, May 11. JAMES condie, Esq., Solicitor, Perth, (condie and ..."
4. The North American Medical and Surgical Journal by Hugh L Hodge, Franklin Bache, Charles D Meigs, Benjamin Hornor Coates, R La Roche (1828)
"By D. FRANCIS condie, MD THE word haemoptysis,* would evidently include every haemorrhage in which the blood is discharged in the act of spitting, ..."
5. A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain by Sir Bernard Burke (1863)
"LAURENCE OLIPHANT, Esq., first of condie л purchased in 1601,) was ... 1847) had issue, HCE, now of condie and Newton. n, who d. unm. in India, 1828, ..."
6. The North American Medical and Surgical Journal (1829)
"By D. FRANCIS condie, MD In a former number of this Journal*, some observations were offered in relation to the pathology of spontaneous hemorrhages ..."
7. The Western Journal of Medicine and Surgery edited by Lunsford Pitts Yandell, Theodore Stout Bell (1847)
"By D. FRANCIS condie, MD, Secretary of the College of Physicians; Member of the American Philosophical Society; Honorary Member of the Philadelphia Medical ..."