Medical Definition of Condylomatous
1. Relating to a condyloma. (05 Mar 2000)
Lexicographical Neighbors of Condylomatous
Literary usage of Condylomatous
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A System of Surgery: Pathological, Diagnostic, Therapeutic, and Operative by Samuel David Gross (1859)
"condylomatous GROWTHS. Condylomata of the skin, or of the skin and mucous membrane, usually described by the French ..."
2. Cellular Pathology: As Based Upon Physiological and Pathological Histology by Rudolf Ludwig Karl Virchow, Frank Chance (1860)
"condylomatous excrescences of the mitral valve; simple, granular swellings (granulations) and larger prominences (vegetations), some villous, ..."
3. The Treatment of syphilis with subcutaneous sublimate injections by Georg Richard Lewin (1872)
"condylomatous EXANTHEMA. Closely connected with the ... remind one of their typical elementary formation, and therefore we name it condylomatous exanthema. ..."
4. Cellular pathology by Rudolf Ludwig Karl Virchow (1860)
"condylomatous excrescences of the mitral valve; simple, granular swellings (granulations) and larger prominences (vegetations) ..."
5. The Medico-chirurgical Review by James Johnson, Henry James Johnson (1835)
"Of condylomatous sores I have seen very numerous examples, ... Unless condylomatous ulcerations be considered gonorrhœal, I have seen none, nor have I ever ..."