Definition of Consulting company
1. Noun. A firm of experts providing professional advice to an organization for a fee.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Consulting Company
Literary usage of Consulting company
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Successful Independent Consulting: Turn Your Career Experience Into a by Douglas Florzak (1999)
"You: I operate a technical communication consulting company and would like to discuss my ... I have a technical writing and consulting company called . ..."
2. Crude Rubber and Compounding Ingredients: A Textbook of Rubber Manufacture by Henry Clemens Pearson (1918)
"THE consulting company For Rubber Manufacturer* RECIPES—Formulas, Compounds and Compounding Ingredients. ANALYSES—and Physical Tests, on Crude Rubber, ..."
3. Technology Review by Massachusetts Institute of Technology Association of Class Secretaries, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Alumni Association (1900)
"George E. Barstow is designer for the Thompson Electric consulting company, Lynn, Mass.— Lewis S. Greenleaf is with the American Bell Telephone Company, ..."
4. Dedicated Computer Crime Units by J. Thomas McEwen (1988)
"... and the unit determined that several other small businesses in the area had purchased the system, including hardware, from the same consulting company. ..."
5. Employers and Child Care: Benefiting Work and Family (1994)
"PAL Corporate Child Care, Inc., is a child care management and consulting company that works with the developer of a business park and employers within the ..."