Definition of Consumer research
1. Noun. Marketing research that yields information about the motives and needs of different classes of consumers.
Consumer Research Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Consumer Research Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Consumer Research
Literary usage of Consumer research
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Preventing Tobacco Use Among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General by M. Joycelyn Elders (1997)
"Advances in consumer research. Provo (UT): Association for consumer research, 1992. POLLAY RW, LEE JS, CARTER-WHITNEY D. Separate, but not equal: racial ..."
2. Mental Health, United States, 1998 edited by Ronald W. Manderscheid, Marilyn J. Henderson (1999)
"Review of consumer research indicates that satisfaction may not be an outcome measure that is valued by consumers. Most satisfaction surveys represent the ..."
3. Labeling of Biotechnology Products: Proceedings of a Workshop by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... What Consumers Want to Know About Biotechnology Christine M. Bruhn, Director Center for consumer research University of California Davis, ..."
4. The Second Australasian Conference on Interactive Entertainment: Proceedings by Yusuf Pisan, SIGART. (2005)
"... Theoretical Propositions" Advances in consumer research volume 25 1998. ... Journal of consumer research 24 94-05.  Szulborski Dave This is Not a ..."
5. Eternally Yours: Time in Design : Product, Value, Sustenance by Ed van Hinte (2004)
"They argue that consumer research is not focused on the right issues in this complex and multi-dimensional area, and that a trans-disciplinary approach is ..."
6. Emerging Markets for Family Farms: Opportunities to Prosper Through Social by Kelly O'Neill (1997)
"While no consumer research exists that specifically tracks consumer attitudes toward organic meat and poultry, Starr Track believes that high price premiums ..."