Definition of Coolers
1. Noun. (plural of cooler) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Coolers
1. cooler [n] - See also: cooler
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coolers
Literary usage of Coolers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Dictionary of Applied Chemistry by Thomas Edward Thorpe (1921)
"These coolers are either plain pipes or cylinders offering a large amount of atmospheric ... C, Condensers or coolers. F, Scrubber. PLANT, OLD METHOD. ..."
2. The Making, Shaping and Treating of Steel by James McIntyre Camp, Charles Blaine Francis (1920)
"Gas Mains and coolers: All these substances pass out of the ovens ... This suction main leads to the primary coolers. In passing through these mains, ..."
3. Marine Engineers' Handbook by Frank W (Ed Sterling (1920)
"Oil coolers The subject of oil coolers is treated fully in Section 10, p. 1111. The Emergency Fleet requires cooler* to be of such size that the oil ..."
4. Modern Refrigerating Machinery, Its Construction, Methods of Working and by Hans Lorenz, Harry Merritt Haven, Francis Winthrop Dean (1905)
"... by means of hand-wheels attached to screw spindles on the cover of the apparatus- Both are shown in Figs- 164 and 166- FIG- 166- 34- Brine Air-coolers, ..."
5. Adaag Manual: A Guide to the Americans With Disabilities Act Accessibility edited by Evan Terry, Evan Terry Associates (1998)
"... Drinking Fountains and Water coolers [4.15] Drinking fountains and water coolers accessible to people who use wheelchairs may be too low for people with ..."
6. The Journal of Analytical and Applied Chemistry by Edward Hart (1892)
"The concentrated acid that comes away from the porcelain spout H at the bottom is led first to another series of glass coolers and afterwards to the usual ..."
7. Spons' Dictionary of Engineering, Civil, Mechanical, Military, and Naval by Edward Spon, Oliver Byrne (1872)
"To avoid the objections to these of wood, coolers are made of iron or of copper. coolers are placed so that their under sides are exposed to the air as well ..."
8. Sanitary Refrigeration and Ice Making by John Joseph Cosgrove (1914)
"TABLE XXVI SIZE AND CAPACITY OF DOUBLE-PIPE BRINE coolers Some ... Double-pipe brine coolers and triple-pipe brine coolers are covered in practice with some ..."