Definition of Cooperations
1. cooperation [n] - See also: cooperation
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cooperations
Literary usage of Cooperations
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States in the World War by John Bach McMaster (1918)
"way the peace of the world may be maintained by such cooperations of force among the great nations as may be necessary to maintain peace and freedom ..."
2. Educational Sociology by David Snedden (1922)
"Do these oppositions tend to nullify the larger or more urgent cooperations between the individuals concerned? 2. In many forms of physical training it is ..."
3. What's what in the Labor Movement: A Dictionary of Labor Affairs and Labor by Waldo Ralph Browne (1921)
"Brotherhood cooperations. "For the purpose of maintaining the benefits of the rates, rules, and regulations now in effect, and for improving the same as ..."
4. Economic Surveys and Data Analysis: Ciret Conference Proceedings, Paris 2000 by Günter Poser, Daniel Bloesch (2002)
"Economists are proposing cooperations in R&D as one means for solving this market-failure due to spillover-effects. The idea is that by coordinating R&D, ..."