Definition of Correlation matrix
1. Noun. A matrix giving the correlations between all pairs of data sets.
Correlation Matrix Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Correlation Matrix Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Correlation Matrix
Literary usage of Correlation matrix
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Base SAS(R) 9.1.3 Procedures Guide, Second Edition, Volumes 1-4 by Sas Institute (2006)
"PROC CORR then uses the standard Pearson correlation formula on the partial variance-covariance matrix to calculate the Pearson partial correlation matrix. ..."
2. Distributions with Fixed Marginals and Related Topics by B. (Berthold) Schweizer, Ludger Rüschendorf, Michael Dee Taylor (1996)
"И all components of an eigenvector hg of a correlation matrix R have identical absolute values, then the matrix Qg defined by the formula (19) is an ..."
3. The Importance Of Women's Status For Child Nutrition In Developing Countries by Lisa C. Smith (2003)
"It does so by detecting structure in the relationships among the observed variables as represented by their correlation matrix. For each identified factor, ..."
4. Meta-Analysis of Drug Abuse Prevention Programs edited by William J. Bukoski (1998)
"Estimating the Average correlation matrix. Once an estimate of variation in the population correlations has been obtained, it can be incorporated in the ..."
5. Recent Developments in Multiple Comparison Procedures by Yoav Benjamini, Frank Bretz, Sanat K. Sarkar (2004)
"where d is the upper a quantile of the maximum of k — 1 random variables from a multivariate normal distribution with means zero and correlation matrix Here ..."
6. Government Incentivisation of Higher Education-Industry Research Partnership by Human Sciences Research Council (2004)
"C. Developing the correlation matrix The next step in the new methodological tool is to develop a correlation matrix. The correlation matrix is developed by ..."
7. Problem Solving For Tomorrow's World: First Measures Of Cross-curricular by OECD Staff (2004)
"Component correlation matrix Table A2.2 shows the component correlation matrix ... Table A2.2 Component correlation matrix Extraction Method: Principal ..."