¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Coulometric
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coulometric Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coulometric
Literary usage of Coulometric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"Table V. Cyclic Voltammetric Data for Solutions of Aromatic Azo Compounds Following coulometric Reduction at Plateau of First Polarographic Wave* ' The ..."
2. Guide to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"The application of absolute coulometric methods to the standardization of primary chemical standards and to the calibration of other analytical techniques ..."
3. Food Chemicals Codex: First Supplement to the Fifth Edition by Committee on Food Chemicals Codex, Institute of Medicine (U. S.) (2006)
"High-Fructose, 215-217 Corn Syrup Solids, 957-958 Costus Root Oil, 123 Infrared Spectrum, 685 Cottonseed Oil (Unhydrogenated), 123- 124 coulometric ..."
4. The Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science by Iowa Academy of Science (1906)
"The main disturbing factor in silver coulometric work lies in the formation around the silver anode of a complex silver salt which on reaching the platinum ..."
5. Standard Reference Materials: Handbook for SRM Users by John K. Taylor (1997)
"... G., Koch, WF, and Etz, ES, High Precision coulometric Titration of Uranium, J. Res. NBS 88. 117 (1982), SRM 950. ..."