Lexicographical Neighbors of Counterstate
Literary usage of Counterstate
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Decisions of the Department of the Interior and the General Land Office in by United States Dept. of the Interior, United States General Land Office (1894)
"... in the appeal can not now be considered, since they are met by counterstate- ments made under oath, which tend to show the good faith of the entryman. ..."
2. The Magazine of History with Notes and Queries (1905)
"After the appearance of this pamphlet a rather fierce war of statements and counterstate- ments ensued, in the course of which Bartholomew Green, ..."
3. The True Principles of Legislation with Regard to Property Given for by Courtney Stanhope Kenny (1880)
"The consequence is that if anybody gets up and objects to the details, it becomes a mere question of statement and counterstate- ment between him and the ..."
4. Modern Society by Julia Ward Howe (1880)
"... in view not so much of what may be published, as of what is unfairly left out of the statements and counterstate- ments of conflicting interests. ..."
5. Modern Society by Julia Ward Howe (1880)
"... as of what is unfairly left out of the statements and counterstate- ments of conflicting interests. Of all the changes which I can chronicle as of my ..."
6. The London Medical Gazette (1832)
"... if not criminal in me, to withhold from the profession the counterstate- ments of the army medical officers of Trinidad, from which it appears that soda ..."