Definition of Cruciality
1. Noun. A state of critical urgency.
Generic synonyms: Urgency
Derivative terms: Critical, Critical, Critical, Critical, Critical, Crucial, Crucial
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cruciality Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cruciality
Literary usage of Cruciality
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Catalogue by Toronto Mechanics' Institute Library (1913)
"Any who have read Principal Forsyth's "The cruciality of the Cross", or "The Principle of Authority", or "Positive Preaching and the Modern Mind", ..."
2. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing ...by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1910)
"... PT: The cruciality of the Cross, New- York, 1909. FRANCE: JW Thompson, The Wars of Religion in France, 1559-76, Chicago, 1909. ..."
3. The Teacher and His Staff: Differentiating Teaching Roles: Report of the by Thomas Charles Bridges, H Hessell Tiltman, National Commission on Teacher Education and Professional Standards (U.S.) (1909)
"And all prognostications so far made enhance rather than diminish the cruciality of that performance. This is why the educator problem takes on ..."
4. Dictionary of the Apostolic Church by James Hastings, John Alexander Selbie, John Chisholm Lambert (1915)
"Nevertheless He experienced sin as God experiences it, whilst He experienced its effects as man does (Forsyth, The cruciality of the Cross, p. 212). ..."
5. Union with Christ: A Chapter of Systematic Theology by Augustus Hopkins Strong (1913)
"Forsyth, cruciality of the Cross, 29—>" Reconciliation means changing a whole race's relation to God. For good and all, that could only be done from God's ..."
6. Record of Christian Work edited by Alexander McConnell, William Revell Moody, Arthur Percy Fitt (1910)
"cruciality of the Cross (The). By Rev. PT Forsyth. DD George H. Doran Co., New York. Cloth. 218 pages. $1.50. Do It to a Finish. By Orison Swett Mar dm. ..."