¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Cryptococcal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cryptococcal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cryptococcal
Literary usage of Cryptococcal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Glossary of HIV/Aids-related Terms edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"cryptococcal disease is caused by a fungus (Cryptococcus neoformans). ... The majority of people with cryptococcal meningitis have immune systems that are ..."
2. The Monthly Microscopical Journal: Transactions of the Royal Microscopical (1869)
"... or cryptococcal stage to the formation of a fully-developed fungus. 2. It may under favourable conditions germinate at once, and give rise to mycelium. ..."
3. Women And HIV Disease: Falling Through the Cracks (1993)
"... have no HIV-antibody test but have an AIDS-indicative disease with a background incidence unrelated to HIV infection, such as cryptococcal meningitis. ..."
4. Biotechnology: Gene Gun/Biolistic Technology: Bibliograhpy, January 1987 by Kim Guenther (1994)
"Adenine auxotrophs from a clinical isolate of С neoformans serotype A were complemented by the cryptococcal phos- ..."
5. Disability Evaluation Under Social Security edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"Cryptococcosis, at a site other than the lungs (eg, cryptococcal meningitis); or 5. Histoplasmosis, at a site other than the lungs or lymph nodes; or 6. ..."
6. Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, 1999edited by Barry Leonard edited by Barry Leonard (2000)
"... 打几 Lip o 的打団血申 hot ㎡曲 lB TN= AmBisome Treatment of cryptococcal meningitis. SPONSOR & ADDRESS 。レ。"。坤" ' " "冊村"