Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cyclo Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cyclo
Literary usage of Cyclo
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Textbook of Organic Chemistry by Joseph Scudder Chamberlain (1921)
"For the homologous series the names poly-methylenes or cyclo paraffins are used. Ali-cyclic Compounds.—cyclo propane and its homologues, therefore, ..."
2. Cod-liver Oil and Chemistry by Frantz Peckel Møller, Peter Møller Heyerdahl (1895)
"Accordingly the cyclo-hydrocarbons are divided into— 1. Compounds with single bonds only, and 2. Compounds containing double bonds. ..."
3. Campfires on Desert and Lava by William Temple Hornaday (1908)
"... and a Great View of It—General Aspect of the Peak—A Great Extinct Crater— The Climb to the Summit—A Wild Revel on the Top—The cyclo- rama Below—The Sad ..."
4. Studies from the Chemical Laboratory of the Sheffield Scientific School by H. L. Wells (1901)
"RESEARCHES ON THE cyclo AMIDES: a-KETO- ... has the structure of a cyclo amide and should act like an acid amide, or, in other words, as if it were a ..."
5. The Chemistry of the Non-benzenoid Hydrocarbons and Their Simple Derivatives by Benjamin Talbott Brooks (1922)
"Pure cyclohexane, however, is not effected by heating with hydriodic acid. The conversion of cyclo- heptyl iodide into methylcyclohexane and ..."