¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Cystoscopy
1. [n -PIES]
Medical Definition of Cystoscopy
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cystoscopy
Literary usage of Cystoscopy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Urology: Diseases of the Urinary Organs, Diseases of the Male Genital Organs by Edward Loughborough Keyes (1917)
"It permits irrigation of the bladder before, during and after the cystoscopy. 3. It admits a telescope through which the interior of the bladder is observed ..."
2. White and Martin's Genito-urinary surgery and venereal diseases by James William White (1918)
"cystoscopy is most conveniently performed on a table such as that described ... Position for cystoscopy. greatest facility, can also be secured by placing ..."
3. Monographic Medicine by Albion Walter Hewlett, Henry Leopold Elsner (1916)
"(e) Pathological Findings on cystoscopy and on Ureteral Catheterization On cystoscopy of the ... cystoscopy is especially important in distinguishing ..."
4. A Text-book of genito-urinary diseases by Leopold Casper (1906)
"cystoscopy. cystoscopy is a term applied to the method of examining the bladder visually by means of an instrument introduced through the urethra. ..."
5. Buffalo Medical Journal (1905)
"For cystoscopy, however, this position is very uncomfortable for the patient, if not anesthetised, and is avoidable by very slightly elevating the back, ..."
6. Differential Diagnosis and Treatment of Disease: A Text-book for by Augustus Caillé (1906)
"cystoscopy is not difficult to practise, but cannot be learned from a book. DISEASES OF THE KIDNEYS GENERAL REMARKS ON DIAGNOSIS The kidneys lie against the ..."
7. An Outline of Genito-urinary Surgery by George Gilbert Smith (1919)
"cystoscopy.—The value of cystoscopy admits of no argument. Without it diagnosis of genito-urinary disease is in many cases impossible. ..."
8. Diseases of the genito-urinary organs and the kidney by Robert Holmes Greene, Harlow Brooks (1912)
"cystoscopy The illumination and inspection of the human bladder by means of the cystoscope ... The history of cystoscopy dates back to 1807, when fig. 1e,. ..."