Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Darga Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Darga
darga (current term)
Literary usage of Darga
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Register edited by Edmund Burke (1847)
"He reached darga after an arduous march through a most difficult country with great loss, ... His retreat from darga was a series of defeats. ..."
2. The Passing of the Empires: 850 B.C. to 330 B.C. by Gaston Maspero (1900)
"... -darga,3 and the older ... darga; cf. SAYCE, op. cit., vol. xx. p. 21. ... -darga belongs to the joint reign of ..."
3. A Treatise on the Accentuation of the Twenty-one So-called Prose Books of by William Wickes (1887)
"T'bhir has sometimes darga, sometimes Mer'kha. a. darga, when two or more ... 35 lays it down that there are thirteen exceptions in which darga comes, ..."
4. Decisions of the Supreme Court of Mauritius by Mauritius Supreme Court (1906)
"-community between Mr. St. Remy darga and Marie Louise ... In the course of the proceedings at the inventory, Mr. darga, in reply to a question by the ..."
5. Archaeological Survey of Western India by Archaeological Survey of India (1874)
"Y. darga of Sayad ... darga of ... of Faine " darga " on a hill to the south of the town. ..."