Definition of Dashier
1. dashy [adj] - See also: dashy
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dashier Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dashier
Literary usage of Dashier
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. New Zealand Official Yearbook by New Zealand Dept. of Statistics (1899)
"... Receiver- General, Paymaster-General, and Registrar of Consols — James B. Hey- wood Accountant to the Treasury—Robert J. Colline dashier—CE ..."
2. The Mauritius Almanac and Colonial Register by John B. Kyshe, E. C. Ashley, D. P. Garrioch (1870)
"100/. to 150/. per annum. 1 January 1808, Extra Clerk, Customs ; 12 June 1869, Lower Mechanical Clerk, Customs. Present salary 100/. dashier. ..."
3. Acts Passed by the General Assembly of Georgia by Georgia (1873)
"... dashier, before a Justice of the Peace or other officer author>2e(,Kkl*'administer oaths, and such statement shall be kept in a book-Ibr that purpose ..."
4. Annual Report of the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture by Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture (1908)
"The bogus certificate is usually more Hashy than the authorized one; it has more gold on it, and makes it look dashier. I recognized the fact that this ..."
5. Ausgewählte Tragödien des Euripides by Euripides (1894)
"... andererseits für sie zur Besteigung desselben die nötigen Anstalten getroffen werden: beides geschieht, indem einige v on den Matrosen(dashier ..."