Definition of Database management
1. Noun. Creation and maintenance of a database.
Database Management Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Database Management Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Database Management
Literary usage of Database management
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Computer Models for Water-Resources Planning and Management: National Study by Ralph A. Wurbs (1997)
"Commercially available database management systems are widely applied in business, ... Commercial database management Programs The previously discussed ..."
2. Terrorism: U.S.-Russian Workshop Proceedings by Rossiĭskai︠a︡ akademii︠a︡ nauk (2004)
"Causes, types, and basic methods of confidentiality violation, types of leaks of confidential information from database management systems, ..."
3. Computers and Information Technologies in Agricultural Production and edited by Karl Schneider (1998)
"... computer-software; databases; algorithms Abstract: A microcomputer application program developed with database management system technology is described ..."
4. Biodiversity and the Management of the Madrean Archipelago: The Sky Islands edited by Leonard F. DeBano (1999)
"This training will focus on database management and more advanced GIS ... It is anticipated that after this phase the capability for database management and ..."