Definition of Dearing
1. deare [v] - See also: deare
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dearing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dearing
Literary usage of Dearing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1922)
"WEST, J. This suit Involves a contest over the will of Alfred Willis dearing, who died in Rappahannock county, Va., on September 9, 1916, ..."
2. Baptist Missionary Magazine by American Baptist Foreign Mission Society (1908)
"Those who have followed the work of Dr. Ferguson and Dr. dearing will ... Dr. dearing has also a missionary record that proves him fitted for large tasks. ..."
3. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1919)
"The interest of JW Homer in the firm assets, only, was affected by the adjudication of the dearing Furniture Company a bankrupt, and therefore could not ..."
4. Archaeologia Cantiana by Kent Archaeological Society (1876)
"Joseph dearing, 20 May 1695 (Pyne 28) par. of Tottenham, co. Midd., gentleman. Mentions "my wife Elizabeth dearing. My sister Hannah dearing, my dau. ..."
5. Archaeologia Cantiana by Kent Archaeological Society (1876)
"Jaws dearing o/Sudbury, co. Suff., 1687. (Vere 22.) My son Robert Dansey and Hanna his wife. To my grandson Deering Dansey a minor. ..."
6. A History of the Laurel Brigade: Originally the Ashby Cavalry of the Army of by William McDonald, Bushrod Corbin Washington (1907)
"... but fails—Rosser made major-general and dearing takes command of the Laurel Brigade—The trail of Sheridan—Division under Rosser, not over 1200 men, ..."
7. Judicial and Statutory Definitions of Words and Phrases by West Publishing Company (1905)
"When the witness says, in effect, that he has learned, or been informed, that Mr. dearing was a member of the firm, it cannot with propriety be assumed that ..."
8. York Deeds by Maine Historical Society, Maine Genealogical Society (1884- ), York County (Me.). Register of Deeds (1894)
"... shall Come Greeting Know Ye that I Roger dearing of Scarborough in ye County of York in ye Province of ye Massachusets Bay in New England Shipwright for ..."