Definition of Decision maker
1. Noun. Someone who administers a business.
Specialized synonyms: Academic Administrator, Director, Manager, Managing Director, Executive, Executive Director, Hosteller, Hotel Manager, Hotelier, Hotelkeeper, Hotelman, Land Agent, Security Director, Vice Chancellor
Generic synonyms: Chief, Head, Top Dog
Derivative terms: Administrate
Decision Maker Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Decision Maker Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Decision Maker
Literary usage of Decision maker
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Societal Aspects of Decision Making in Complex Radiological Situations by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Nuclear Energy Agency (1998)
"THE ROLE OF THE decision maker: WHOEVER THAT MIGHT BE Experiences from the Siting process for a Spent Nuclear Fuel Repository in Sweden by O. Soderberg ..."
2. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Frederic Solomon (1986)
"If a decision maker lacks a single utility function, he is apt to experience motivational conflict and must cope in some other way with the stressful ..."
3. First Text Retrieval Conference (Trec-1): Proceedings by D. K. Harman (1993)
"The decision maker revises the distribution upon consulting several experts, ... To effect this revision, the decision maker must assess the relative ..."
4. A Pragmatic Legal Expert System by James Popple (1996)
"To quote from its report files: . . . the decision-maker did not break a promise or undertaking; the decision-maker did not go against an established course ..."
5. Environmental Indicators for Agriculture by Oecd, OECD Staff, SourceOECD (Online service) (1999)
"The model is designed as an iterative process where the decision maker responds to ... This integrates the policy decision maker into the on-going modelling ..."