Definition of Deep kiss
1. Noun. An openmouthed kiss in which your tongue is inserted into the other's mouth.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Deep Kiss
Literary usage of Deep kiss
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1861)
"she said, gave me one deep kiss, and ran into the house. I sat like one frozen till I heard a bell ring, which startled me, and I went in. ..."
2. Poetical Works of Louis M. Elshemus by Louis Michel Eilshemius (1901)
"... deep kiss, the kiss That wildly drinketh out the wells of love. The kiss I hope to give her when she says In joyous accents, all exultingly : " O, ..."
3. Canadian Poets and Poetry by John William Garvin (1916)
"... yet would I part The curtains of my soul to give thee bliss, Answer thee in the throbbing of my heart And soothe thy fevered lips with one deep kiss. ..."
4. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1887)
"His heart gave one great bound of delight, he gathered her to him, and their lips met in a long deep kiss. " Oh my beautiful Antonia! and have I won you 1" ..."