Definition of Deferred payment
1. Noun. Arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services.
Deferred Payment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Deferred Payment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Deferred Payment
Literary usage of Deferred payment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report by California, State Board of Harbor Commissioners (1908)
"Statement of the deferred payment Draft Account for the Two Fiscal ... The above outstanding deferred payment drafts are payable as follows: fiscal year ..."
2. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General by Thomas Spencer Baynes (1888)
"The valu, of any deferred payment is the difference between the sum to be ... Hence the value of the deferred payment of 1 is 1 - (1 - v) (1 + o). ..."
3. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1920)
"... first deferred payment which Is now past due, and shall Include obligation therefor In the bond evidencing and In the deed of trust securing the payment ..."
4. Federal Income Tax, War-profits and Excess-profits Taxes: Including Stamp by George Edwin Holmes (1920)
"deferred payment sales of real estate ordinarily fall into two classes when ... (2) deferred payment sales not on the installment plan, in which there is a ..."
5. The Redemption of Egypt by William Basil Worsfold (1899)
"... of the contract for construction—deferred payment—International control makes this arrangement necessary—Estimated gain to Egypt from reservoir, &c. ..."