¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Delimiter
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Delimiter
Literary usage of Delimiter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS(R) 9.1.3 Language Reference:: Dictionary, Fifth Edition, Volumes 1-4 by SAS Institute (2006)
"Alias: COL= See Also: LINE= on page 1322 Featured in: Example 8 on page 1334 delimiter= delimiter(s) specifies an alternate delimiter (other than a blank) ..."
2. Step-by-Step Programming with Base SAS(R) Software by SAS Institute (2001)
"The SCAN function returns a character string when it is given the source string, the position of the desired character string, and a character delimiter: ..."
3. Base SAS(R) 9.1.3 Procedures Guide, Second Edition, Volumes 1-4 by Sas Institute (2006)
"You can specify the delimiter as a single character or as a hexadecimal value. ... If you do not specify delimiter=, PROC EXPORT assumes that the delimiter ..."
4. SAS/ACCESS(R) 9.1 Interface to SYSTEM 2000:: Reference by SAS Institute, Institute SAS Institute (2004)
"If you want to use a single quotation mark (‘) or double (closing) quotation marks (“) as the delimiter in a SYSTEM 2000 where-clause, you must use one of ..."
5. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"Data values are not required to be aligned in columns but must be separated by at least one blank (or other defined delimiter). List input requires only ..."
6. SAS 9.1 Macro Language: Reference by Institute SAS Institute, SAS Institute (2004)
"as a delimiter for a macro variable reference. For example, to cause the macro processor to recognize the end ofthe word NAME in this example, ..."
7. National Information Systems Security '95 (18th) Proceedings: Making by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"The distinguished symbol "#F%#" changes the field separator to '%' and the symbol "#C$#" changes the nonprinting delimiter to '$'. ..."