¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Desand
1. to remove sand from [v -ED, -ING, -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Desand
Literary usage of Desand
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Buddhist Dictionary: Manual of Buddhist Terms and Doctrinesby Nyanatiloka, Nyanatiloka Mahathera by Nyanatiloka, Nyanatiloka Mahathera (1980)
"... and no designation for anything really existing; s. paramattha- desand, anatta, puggala, satta,jiva. attachments: s. ..."
2. The Twentieth Century by Caroline Farrar Ware (1908)
"Although Madame du DeSand was totally blind, Lady Mary noticed the remains of great beauty, and she describes her manner as the easiest and most agreeable ..."
3. United States Supreme Court Reports by United States Supreme Court, Walter Malins Rose, Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, LEXIS Law Publishing (1901)
"... conforms exactly to the certificate In the desand granted a certificate therefor, dated the cription of the land intended to be taken. ..."
4. The Gentleman's Magazine (1808)
"Not oft the Poet's fate, such bliss to - share ; (pair; Some pine in attics, others ‘bode desAnd some their mighty castles build is - air. ..."