Definition of Dial telephone
1. Noun. A telephone with a dial for registering the number to be called.
Terms within: Dial, Telephone Dial
Generic synonyms: Phone, Telephone, Telephone Set
Dial Telephone Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dial Telephone Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dial Telephone
Literary usage of Dial telephone
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide by Heather Stimmler-Hall (2004)
"Rooms are equipped with ceiling fans, direct-dial telephone, cable TV, and private bathrooms (shower or bath) and hair dryer. The hotel has an elevator, ..."
2. Recommended Country Hotels of Britain 2004 by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2004)
"... comfortable accommodation, each en suite room having colour television with satellite channels, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer and hospitality tray. ..."
3. Bed & Breakfast Stops England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland by FHG Staff (2005)
"All 115 well appointed bedrooms are en suite and have a hospitality tray, satellite TV, hairdryer and direct-dial telephone. Suites and superior rooms are ..."
4. Recommended Country Inns & Pubs of Britain by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2004)
"Bedrooms are centrally heated, with radio, television, direct-dial telephone, baby listening, and tea-making facilities. There are two de luxe rooms with ..."