Definition of Dinner theater
1. Noun. A theater at which dinner is included in the price of admission.
Dinner Theater Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dinner Theater Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dinner Theater
Literary usage of Dinner theater
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Orlando & Central Florida by Don Philpott (1999)
"... Art Center is Mark Two dinner theater « Mystery Fun House ir Orlando Arena Orange County Historical Museum John Young Planetarium Orlando Science Center ..."
2. Advanced Guide Canada's Atlantic Provinces by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2005)
"The dinner theater is offered five nights a week, at 6:30 pm; it's very popular, so it is important to reserve a few days ahead. ..."
3. The Virginia Handbook by Blair Howard, Mary K. Burnham, Bill Burnham (2005)
"Haunted dinner theater is a family-friendly mystery show accompanied by a 70-item all-you-can-eat buffet. June through Christmas at Capt. ..."
4. Baltimore and the Chesapeake Bayby Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2001)
"version) performed in an intimate dinner theater setting. Dinner performances are Friday and Saturday evenings; there are also brunch performances on Sunday ..."
5. Florida: Gulf Coast by Don Philpott (2003)
"The Broadway Palm dinner theater, on Colonial Boulevard, offers Broadway-style shows over dinner (B 941/278-4422), and the Cultural Park Theater, ..."
6. Adventure Guide to the Pacific Northwest by Don Young, Marjorie Young (1999)
"... is a dinner theater that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 8 AM to 8 PM daily. Valley Conference Center, 9368 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, ..."