Definition of Disability payment
1. Noun. A monthly payment made to someone who has become disabled and is unable to work.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disability Payment
Literary usage of Disability payment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Total Permanent Disability Benefits in Relation to Life Insurance by Arthur Hunter, Mervyn Davis (1920)
"... could borrow the full loan immediately before the last disability payment was due, and such loan might be greater than the last disability payment. ..."
2. Supplement to the Codes and General Laws of the State of California of 1915 by California, James Henry Deering (1917)
"Amount of disability payment. The disability payment shall be as follows: (1) If the injury causes temporary total disability, sixty-five per rent of the ..."
3. Managed Care: Advances in Financing edited by Linda F. Wolf (1998)
"Second, we describe the disability payment System (DPS), which State Medicaid programs can use to provide financial incentives so that health plans will ..."
4. The Insurance Year Book by Spectator insurance yearbook (1912)
"... periods specifically stated as the disability bears to the injuries specifically named; for temporary partial disability, payment shall be not less than ..."