Alternative terms for "Disagreeable task"
Disagreeable Task Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disagreeable Task Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disagreeable Task
Literary usage of Disagreeable task
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hopalong Cassidy by Clarence Edward Mulford (1910)
"CHAPTER XXXVIII A disagreeable task TWO men, Hall and Frisco, sat with their backs against the wall of the hut, weaponless, wounded, nervous, one sullen and ..."
2. Life and Correspondence of John Paul Jones: Including His Narrative of the by John Paul Jones, Janette Taylor (1830)
"Indeed, no more disagreeable task can well be imagined, director of the posts, who will take upon himself the care of having it transported to Calais, ..."
3. The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography by Historical Society of Pennsylvania (1897)
"Matters thus stated, I suppose I shall have to perform the disagreeable task myself. I see no alternative. A disagreeable task indeed! but does it reflect ..."
4. The Antiquity of Proverbs: Fifty Familiar Proverbs and Folk Sayings with by Dwight Edwards Marvin (1922)
"This old proverb is generally used when urging someone to perform a hard or disagreeable task. The service must be rendered by one or the other and as ..."
5. Recollections of My Life by Hermann Krüsi, Elizabeth Sheldon Alling (1907)
"I call it a disagreeable task, because it often exposes the principal to the petitions or even threats of the relatives or of the political and religious ..."