Definition of Disequilibriums
1. disequilibrium [n] - See also: disequilibrium
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disequilibriums Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disequilibriums
Literary usage of Disequilibriums
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Off Course: Restoring Balance Between Canadian Society and the Environment by Duncan M. Taylor (1994)
"These international disequilibriums are challenging us to go beyond our narrow ... These disequilibriums also give us an opportunity to acquire a deeper ..."
2. First Steps by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1995)
"But rather such linear or curved transmissions are simply energy-wave pressures or disequilibriums propagating near or at the speed of light through an ..."
3. The Glands Regulating Personality: A Study of the Glands of Internal by Louis Berman (1921)
"Their ante-pituitary insufficiency often coupled with a post-pituitary excess, and other instabilities and disequilibriums in the endocrine system, ..."
4. Latin America Today by Pablo González Casanova (1993)
"These trends show themselves either by threatening the continuity of global economic growth, or by increasing basic disequilibriums in the workings of the ..."
5. Economic and Cultural Transition Towards a Learning City: The Case of Jena by Ceri (1999)
"... As these parts of cities are inhabited by old people and low-income households, these changes produce new social disequilibriums, It is expected that ..."
6. Food Subsidies in Egypt: Their Impact on Foreign Exchange and Trade by Grant MacDonald Scobie (1983)
"When real variables, expectations, or government interventions in the exchange, money, or commodity markets generate such disequilibriums, the public will ..."
7. International Seminar "Food Policies Within the Context of Central America by President, Costa Rica President, Costa Rica (1997)
"In spite of all of this, there are certain macroeconomic maladjustments and disequilibriums in Central America that for some are structural; how- ever,in my ..."