Definition of Disremembers
1. disremember [v] - See also: disremember
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disremembers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disremembers
Literary usage of Disremembers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Recollections Grave and Gay by Burton Harrison (1911)
"And "Sure as yer bawn, I disremembers," was incorporated in our coterie-sprache from that moment. Whatever were the facts, evening found us still in the ..."
2. The Writings of Bret Harte by Bret Harte (1896)
"Now ez to my runnin' away, you sez, sez you, ez how I disremembers owin' to the 'cite- ment that I hez a 'p'intment in Sacramento the very nex' ..."
3. The Word by Harold Waldwin Percival (1912)
""I disremembers," is her convenient phrase for ending a talk. Sometimes she is natural in manner after one of her memory talks, but oftener she will lean ..."
4. Befo' de War: Echoes in Negro Dialect by Armistead Churchill Gordon, Thomas Nelson Page (1888)
"I disremembers now what mont' it wuz, One night, he comes, an' seys he, " Sam, I needs new clo'es;" ..."